Tigi our gal

Transgender Action Online

Defending, Embracing and Supporting the Gender Spectrum.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Only part of our forum is visible to guest, by creating an account you can see all of our content. This protects the main sensitive parts of our site away from search bots that could index peoples posts and list them in search engines. We would rather protect our friends privacy than let google spam their posts all over the internet.

#1 2023-03-13 17:18:55

SarahEL
Administrator
* Moderator * News Staff
Website
Windows 10Chrome 110.0

How to format posts - BBcode on this forum

BBCode, or Bulletin Board Code, is a way to format your posts on a forum. Here's a quick guide to some of the most commonly used BBCode tags:

Bold text:
To make text bold, enclose it in [­b] and [­/b] tags. For example, [­b]This text is bold[­/b] will produce This text is bold.

Italic text:
To make text italic, enclose it in [­i] and [­/i] tags. For example, [­i]This text is italicized[­/i] will produce This text is italicized.

Underlined text:
To underline text, enclose it in [­u] and [­/u] tags.
For example, [­u]This text is underlined[­/u] will produce This text is underlined.

Link text:
To create a hyperlink, use the [­­url] tag with the link inside the tag, followed by the link text. For example,
[­url=http://www.example.com]Visit Example.com[­/url] will produce Visit Example.com

Image:
To embed an image in your post, use the [­img] tag with the image URL inside the tag. For example,
[­img] https://trans-action.online/img/logo.png[­/img] will embed our logo logo.png.

Quoted text:
To quote someone, enclose the quoted text in [­quote] and [­/quote] tags. For example,
[­­quote]This is a quote[­/quote] will produce:

This is a quote

Code:
To display code, enclose it in [­code] and [­/code] tags. For example, [­code]echo "Hello World!";[­/code] will produce:

echo "Hello World!";

Resize text:
To make text larger or smaller , enclose it in [­size=##]  [­/size=small] tags.
For example, [­size=16]This text is 16 point[­/size] will produce This text is 16 point

Color text:
To make text a different color , enclose it in [­color=*] , [­/color] tags. where *is the color you want.
example colors are red, green, blue, coral, cyan, yellow and lots more (darkblue lightblue for eg)
For example, [­color=red]This text is red[­/color] will produce This text is red

Remember that BBCode is case sensitive, so make sure to use the correct capitalization.
You can also combine tags, for example [­b][­i]Bold and italic[­/i][­/b] will produce Bold and italic.

Happy posting!

Sarahel-slang term: Coming from the Gewada region language in Ethiopia
-when two people are very close friends, it is said to be Sarahel
Ex. Those two really love each other, they are sarahel

#2 2023-03-16 21:53:21

SarahEL
Administrator
* Moderator * News Staff
Website
Windows 10Chrome 111.0

Re: How to format posts - BBcode on this forum

Don't forget!
There is a handy tool bar at the top of each reply text box that will put in the BBcodes for you

smile

Sarahel-slang term: Coming from the Gewada region language in Ethiopia
-when two people are very close friends, it is said to be Sarahel
Ex. Those two really love each other, they are sarahel

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

©2023 Trans-action.online    This page was generated in 0.042 seconds using 15 queries