Tigi our gal

Transgender Action Online

Defending, Embracing and Supporting the Gender Spectrum.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Only part of our forum is visible to guest, by creating an account you can see all of our content. This protects the main sensitive parts of our site away from search bots that could index peoples posts and list them in search engines. We would rather protect our friends privacy than let google spam their posts all over the internet.

#1 2023-05-31 08:02:20

SarahEL
Administrator
* Moderator * News Staff
Website
Windows 10Chrome 113.0

Tell Me I Am Not a Woman: Embracing My Identity in the World

In a world where self-expression is evolving, I stand before you today as a transwoman, unapologetic and proud of my identity. My journey has been one of empowerment and challenges, navigating through a society that often struggles to understand and accept gender diversity. From my relationships to the way others perceive me, every aspect of my life reaffirms that I am a woman. How I dress does not dictate my gender. Do not confuse me for a cross-dresser or a drag queen.. I am not a man, I am a woman.

As a mother, one of the most fulfilling roles I have embraced is raising my 16-year-old daughter. Our bond is one of mother and daughter, grounded in trust, support, and an unbreakable connection that goes beyond gender expectations. She calls me "mom" with unwavering love, recognizing the essence of our relationship rather than the labels society often imposes. To her I have always been 'mom' and will be. The closest relationship you have is with your children.. She see's me as a woman.. as her mother.

Love knows no boundaries, and my husband has exemplified this truth. He cherishes me for who I am, understanding that my gender identity goes far beyond appearances. With his unwavering acceptance and support, I have found the strength to face the world authentically. In his eyes, I am not only his wife but also his equal partner, deserving of love, respect, and happiness. I am not only his wife but also his lover. He finds me attractive and sensual. A straight male bound up in love for me enough to want to wed and bed me.

What makes my journey even more remarkable is the acceptance and support I have received from those around me. People I encounter in my daily life acknowledge and affirm me. Never once have I been subjected to misgendering or any negativity from strangers or those closer. Whether they are colleagues, friends, or acquaintances, they embrace my femininity and include me as an integral part of their lives. Only a select few individuals are aware of my personal history, a testament to the seamless integration of my true self into society. I am not stealth.. I am not hiding. I am just a woman in this world.. I don't tell people how much money I have in the bank, or how much I earn.. or that my uncle went to prison.. or that I had a speeding ticket in the 1990's... that is my personal history, just like how I was born. It should not effect how you deal with me. It is simply. none of your business.. So, I am not stealth but then I am not about being 'the transwoman' on our street. I am a woman, just Sarah.

It is crucial to challenge the stereotypes associated with being a transwoman. How I dress does not define my gender; it is merely an expression of my authentic self. My womanhood emanates from within, encompassing my thoughts, emotions, and spirit. Embracing my femininity has been a journey of self-discovery, self-acceptance, and resilience. Sure, there are some people that get a thrill out of dressing as women, or make a living out of it. On the whole those are men.. those are not transwomen. They do not want to be on gender affirming hormones or have surgery to align their body with their internal image.  Unlike them I don't want to be 'seen' as a woman.. I am one.

In a world slowly embracing diversity and inclusivity, it is essential to acknowledge and respect the identities of individuals who do not conform to societal norms. My journey as a transwoman has been shaped by the love of my daughter, the unwavering support of my husband, and the acceptance of those around me. How I dress does not dictate my gender; it is an expression of my true self. It is not a fetish, a phase of life or a existential crisis. It is simply who I am....

So, tell me I am not a woman, and I will present to you the undeniable evidence that reaffirms my truth. My role as a mother to my beloved daughter, who calls me "mom," transcends many a phobics' narrow definitions. The unwavering love and acceptance of my husband, who sees me as his lover and partner, speaks volumes about the authenticity of my womanhood. The embrace and support I receive from the world around me, where I am treated with respect for who I am, further solidifies my identity. How I dress does not dictate my gender; it is merely an expression of my authentic self. From the depths of my soul to the way others perceive me, every facet of my existence resonates with the undeniable reality that I am a woman. So, tell me I am not a woman, and I will respond with the resolute conviction that my journey of self-discovery, love, and acceptance has led me to an unwavering truth—I am a woman deserving of recognition, respect, and understanding.

And I am not alone...

Sarahel-slang term: Coming from the Gewada region language in Ethiopia
-when two people are very close friends, it is said to be Sarahel
Ex. Those two really love each other, they are sarahel

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

©2023 Trans-action.online    This page was generated in 0.172 seconds using 13 queries